Morning, this is TGC!
早上好,這里是TGC公司!
Good morning, Walter Barry here, calling from London.
早上好,我是從倫敦打電話的沃爾特·巴里。
Could I speak to Mr. Grand, please?
我可以和Grand先生通電話嗎?
Who's calling, please?
您是?
Walter Barry, from London.
倫敦的沃爾特·巴里。
What is it about, please?
請問您有什么事?
Well, I understand that your company has a chemical processing plant.
我了解到你們公司有一家化學加工處理廠。
My own company LCP, Liquid Control Products, is a leader in safety from leaks in the field of chemical processing.
而我自己的公司LCP,液體控制產品,是化學產品泄漏方面處理的專家。
I'd like to speak to Mr. Grand to discuss ways in which we could help TGC protect itself from such problems and save money at the same time.
我想和Grand先生聊一聊我們合作的事,如何幫助TGC公司的同時節約成本。
Yes, I see. Well, Mr. Grand is not available just now.
好的,但抱歉Grand先生現在沒有空。
Can you tell me when I could reach him?
那你能告訴我什么時候能聯系到他嗎?
He's very busy for the next few days, then he'll be away in New York.
他接下來這幾天十分的繁忙,然后他就去紐約了。
So it's difficult to give you a time.
所以很難告訴你一個確切的時間。
Could I speak to someone else, perhaps?
那我能和其他人聊聊嗎?
Who, in particular?
具體哪一位?
A colleague, for example?
某個同事,如何?
You are speaking to his personal assistant. I can deal with calls for Mr. Grand.
我是他的個人助理,我負責處理Grand先生的電話。
Yes, well, could I ring him tomorrow?
好的,那我明天可以和他打電話嗎?
No, I'm sorry, he won't be free tomorrow.
很抱歉不行,他明天沒有空。
Listen, let me suggest something.
我建議你這樣做。
You send us details of your products and services, together with references from other companies.
你將你們產品和服務的細節發給我們,還有其他公司的推薦。
And then we'll contact you.
然后我們會聯絡你的。
Yes, that's very kind of you. I have your address.
好的,非常感謝,我有你們的地址。
Very good, Mr....?
很好,您是......?
Barry. Walter Barry, from LCP in London.
巴里。來自倫敦LCP公司的沃爾特·巴里。
Right, Mr. Barry. We look forward to hearing from you.
好的,巴里先生,期待你的來電。
Thank you. Goodbye.
謝謝你。再見。
Bye.
再見。