Question 1.M: Take a look at this catalogue.
問題1. 男:看看這個目錄。
Maybe we can find some gifts for Jane's new house.
興許我們能選出一些禮物送給Jane作喬遷禮。
W: OK. But remember, we can't afford a lot.
女:好的。但是別忘了,我們不能買太多,付不起。
Q: What does the woman mean?
問題:這位女士是什么意思?
Question 2.W: I'm getting absolutely nowhere with these statistics.
問題2. 女:我拿著這堆統(tǒng)計資料,一籌莫展。
M: How about my going through them with you?
男:我跟你一起完成,好不好?
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:這位男士是什么意思?
Question 3.M: We're ready to start the recording, aren't we? Let's begin on Page 55.
問題3. 男:我們準備好要開始錄音了,是吧?我們從第55頁開始錄音吧。
W: Sorry. I'm afraid I can't begin right now.
女:抱歉,我恐怕不能馬上開始。
I forgot to bring my scripts.
我忘記把稿子帶來了。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:我們從對話中了解到什么?
Question 4.W: Remember. Carl's wedding is on June 26.
問題4. 女:別忘了,Carl 6月26號結婚。
M: Oh, thanks for reminding me. I thought it wasn't to be until sometime in July.
男:噢,謝謝你的提醒。我還以為要到7月他才結婚呢。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
問題:兩個說話者在討論什么?