Question 5. W: Rod, I hear you'll be leaving at the end of this month. Is it true?
問題5.W:羅德,我聽說你將在這個月底離開,是真的嗎?
M: Yeah. I've been offered a much better position with another firm. I'd be a fool to turn it down.
M:是的。我收到了另一家公司提供的更好的職位。拒絕它我就是傻子。
Q: Why is the man quitting his job?
這個男的為什么辭掉他的工作?
Question 6. W: I honestly don't want to continue the gardening tomorrow, Tony?
問題6.W:我真的不想明天繼續園林工作,托尼你呢?
M: Neither do I. But I think we should get it over with this weekend.
M:我也不想。但是我覺得我們應該在這周末做完。
Q: What does the man mean?
這個男人什么意思 ?
Question 7. W: You've already furnished your apartment?
問題7. W: 你已經給你的公寓配了家具?
M: I found some used furniture was dirt cheap.
M:我發現一些二手的家具特別便宜。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
我們從對話中了解到了什么?
Question 8. W: Has the mechanic called the bus repairers?
問題8. W:機械師叫了汽車修理師嗎?
M: Not yet. I'll let you know when he calls.
M:還沒。他叫的時候我會讓你知道的。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
我們從對話中了解到了什么?