Conversation Two
對話二
Err...Sandra, I've finished with Mr. Gartner now. Do you think you could pop through in bringing me uptodate on their arrangements for the Italian trip?
桑德拉,現在我和高德納先生完事了。你可以過來并把最新的一份他們安排的意大利行程帶進來嗎?
Certainly, Mr. Wilkinson. I'll bring everything with me.
當然,威爾金森先生。我會都帶過去的。
Right, take a seat. Now my first meeting is when?
好的,請坐。我的第一個會議是在什么時候?
Your first meeting is on Monday the 21st at 9a. m. with Dr. Gucci of Bancos en Piedra in Milan.
你的第一個會議是在21號,周一上午9點與Bancos en Piedra的古奇博士在米蘭開會。
OK, so can I fly out early Monday morning?
好的,我能在周一清晨出發嗎?
Well, there is a flight to Lenarty Airport which leaves at six thirty London time and gets in at eight thirty Italian time.
Lenarty機場有一個航班在倫敦時間6:30離開,在意大利時間8:30抵達。
Yeah, but that only leaves me thirty minutes to clear customs in getting to the city center and it means I have to check in by five thirty, which means leaving home at about four fifteen.
好的。但是我只有30分鐘通過海關檢查到市中心,這意味著我得在5:30 辦理登機手續,所以我4:15就得從家出來。
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是這樣的。
Hmm...not so keen on that. What's the program for the rest of that day?
不太喜歡這樣。那天剩下的行程是什么?
It's quite full, I'm afraid. At eleven, you're seeing Gianni Riva at Megastar and then you'll have a lunch engagement with Gavin from the Chamber of Commerce at one.
恐怕行程很滿。11點,你將在Megastar會見詹尼·里瓦,之后一點的時候你將和商會的加文吃午飯。
Where's that?
在哪兒?
You're meeting him at his office and then he's taking you somewhere.
你將在他的辦公室見到他,然后他會帶你去某處。
Good, that sounds fine. What about the afternoon?
好的,聽起來不錯。那么下午呢?
Well, at three thirty, you're seeing our sales representative there and then you're free till evening.
你將在3:30見到我們的銷售代表,之后直到晚上都是你的自由時間。
I see. I seem to remember that I'm having a dinner with someone from Bergamo.
我明白了。我好像記得我要和某個來自貝加莫的人吃晚餐。
That's right. And Mr. Betty from SAP Industries at eight.
沒錯。你會在8點和來自SAP的貝蒂先生吃晚餐。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
問題12至15基于你剛才聽到的對話。
Question 12: What would the man like the woman to do?
問題12. 男士想讓女士做什么?
Question 13: At what time is Mr. Wilkinson going to leave home for the airport?
問題13. 威爾金森先生將在什么時候從家出發去機場?
Question 14: Who is Mr. Wilkinson going to have a lunch with on Monday?
問題14. 周一威爾金森先生與誰吃午餐?
Question 15: What is most probably the woman's job?
問題15. 女士的工作是什么?