Question 5. Tom said he would come to repair our solar heater when he has time.
問題5. 湯姆說他有時間就會來幫我們修太陽能熱水器。
He often says he is willing to help, but he never seems to have time.
他總說他愿意幫忙,但是他好像從來沒有時間。
What does the man imply about Tom?
關于湯姆,男士暗示什么?
Question 6. So you know that Sam turns down the job offered by the travel agency.
問題6. 你知道山姆拒絕了旅行社給他提供的工作。
Yes. The hours were convenient. But if he had accepted it, he wouldn't be able to make ends meet.
是的。工作時間很方便。但是如果他接受了,他就入不敷出了。
What do we learn from the conversation?
我們從對話中知道什么?
Question 7. Could you tell me a bit about the business your company is doing?
問題7. 你能告訴我貴公司是做什么生意的嗎?
We mainly deal with large volume buyers from western countries and our products have been well received.
我們主要處理大量西方國家的買家,而且我們的產品很受歡迎。
What business is the woman's company doing?
女士的公司主要做什么?
Question 8. Yesterday I made reservations for my trip to Miami next month.
問題8. 昨天我預定了下個月去邁阿密的旅行。
You must really be looking forward to it. You haven't had any time off for at least two years.
你肯定很期待它。至少兩年了,你都沒有時間休假。
What is the woman going to do?
女士將要做什么?