Question 15. Why didn't you stop when we first signaled you at the crossroads?
問題15. 當我們在十字路口給你信號的時候,你為什么不停止?
Sorry, I was just a bit absent-minded. Anyway, do I have to pay a fine?
對不起,我當時有點心不在焉。我必須要支付罰款嗎?
What do we learn from the conversation?
從談話中,我們可以了解到什么?
Question 16. I'm no expert, but that noise in your refrigerator doesn't sound right. Maybe you should have it fixed.
問題16. 我不是專家,但是你冰箱發出的聲音不對勁。也許你應該修修它。
You're right. And I suppose I've put it off long enough.
你說得對。我想我已經耽擱很長時間了。
What will the woman probably do?
女人可能做什么?
Question 17. I did extremely well on the sale of my downtown apartment. Now, I have enough money to buy that piece of land I've had my eye on and build a house on it.
問題17. 我把市中心的那個公寓賣了一個好價錢。現在,我有足夠的錢買那塊我留意很久的地了,我很想在那里蓋所房子。
Congratulations! Does that mean you'll be moving soon?
祝賀你!是不是意味著你馬上要搬走了?
What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
從對話中我們能了解到這位男士的什么?
Question 18. My hand still hurts from the fall on the ice yesterday. I wonder if I broke something.
問題18. 我昨天摔倒在冰面上,手到現在還疼。我不知道是否哪里斷了。
I'm no doctor, but it's not black and blue or anything. Maybe you just need to rest it for a few days.
我不是醫生,但是你的傷口沒有淤青也沒有其他的癥狀。可能你只需休息幾天就好了。
What do we learn about the woman from the conversation?
我們能從對話中了解到女人的什么事?