Question 11. Oh my god! The heat is simply unbearable here. I wish we've gone to the beach instead.
問題11. 我的上帝!這里熱的簡直讓我無法忍受。我希望我們去的是海灘。
Well, with the museums and restaurants in Washington, I'll be happy here no matter what the temperature.
有這樣的博物館和餐廳在華盛頓,無論多熱我也愿意留在這里。
What does the woman mean?
女人的意思是什么?
Question 12. How's the new job going?
問題12. 新工作進行的順利嗎?
Well, I'm learning a lot of new things, but I wish the director would give me some feedback.
我學會了很多新東西,但我希望我的主管能給我一些意見。
What does the woman want to know?
女人想要知道什么?
Question 13. Can you help me work out a physical training program, John?
問題13. 你能幫我解決一個體育訓練的問題嗎,約翰?
Sure, but whatever you do, be careful not to overdo it. Last time I had two weeks' worth of weight-lifting in three days and I hurt myself.
當然,但不管你做什么,小心不要過度。上次我在三天內完成了本該是兩周的舉重份量,結果傷了自己。
What does the man suggest the woman do?
男人建議女人怎么做?
Question 14. I have an elderly mother and I'm worried about her going on a plane. Is there any risk?
問題14. 我有一位上了年紀的母親,我對她坐飛機感到擔心,有危險嗎?
Not if her heart is all right. If she has a heart condition, I'd recommend against it.
如果她心臟沒問題就不會有事。如果她有心臟病,我建議不要坐飛機。
What does the man want to know about his mother?
男士想要知道關于他母親的什么事?