Question 15.Hello, John. How are you feeling now? I hear you've been ill.
問題15.你好,約翰。你現在感覺怎么樣?我聽說你還在生病。
They must have confused me with my twin brother Rod. He's been sick all week, but I've never felt better in my life.
他們一定把我和我的孿生兄弟弄混淆了。他一整周都在生病,但是我從來沒有感覺這么好過。
What do we learn about the man?
關于這個男人,我們了解到了什么?
Question 16.Did you really give away all your furniture when you moved into the new house last month?
問題16.當你上個月搬進新家的時候,你的所有家具都不要了嗎?
Just the useless pieces, as I'm planning to purchase a new set from Italy for the sitting room only.
只是一些沒用的東西,我計劃從意大利買點新的家具放在客廳。
What does the woman mean?
這位女士是什么意思?
Question 17.I've brought back your Oxford Companion to English literature. I thought you might use it for your paper. Sorry not to have returned it earlier.
問題17.我拿來了你的《牛津英語文學指南》。我想你寫論文的時候可能會用到它。很抱歉沒有早點還回來。
I was wondering where that book was.
我正在想這本書去哪了。
What can we infer from that conversation?
我們可以從這段對話中推斷出什么?
Question 18.To tell the truth, Tony, it never occurs to me that you are an athlete.
問題18.說實話,托尼,我從沒想到你是一個運動員。
Oh, really? Most people who meet me, including some friends of mine, don't think so either.
是嗎?見過我的許多人都沒想到,包括我的一些朋友。
What do we learn from the conversation?
從對話中我們可以了解什么?