1.你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎?? Have you marketed your product yet?
2.恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。? Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.
3.我們認為產品的質量的確很高。? We feel product quality is high indeed.
4.我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。? We think your X200 meets our requirements.
5.我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。? I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.
6.我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。? I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
7.就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。? In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
8.我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。? We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
9.那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少?? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
10.我們減少到每臺8.7萬美元,訂購超過100臺給予5%的折扣。? We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
n. 塊,大量,眾多
adj. 群眾的,大規模