1.我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。? We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
2.到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
3.我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。? Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
4.你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎?? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
5.是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。? Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
6.根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。? We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
7.我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。? We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
8.6%的折扣是我權限內所能給你的。? A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
9.你們提供什么樣的產品保證呢?? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
10.有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。? A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
n. 運動,活動,戰役,競選運動
v. 從事運