1.您是用現鈔換呢,還是用旅行支票換? Are you going to use cash or travellers cheques?
2.500美元可兌換人民幣4350元。 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.
3.但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
4.請原諒。 I beg your pardon.
5.我們想約你來參加面試。 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
6.也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎? Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?
7.關于產品一事讓我向你說明。 Let me tell you about our product.
8.這是我們最近開發的產品。 This is our most recently developed product.
9.我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.
10.那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
n. 接見,會見,面試,面談
vt. 接見,采