1.這是您1000美元所換的人民幣。給您護照和兌換清單。 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
2.您想匯多少錢? How much would you like to remit?
3.我想您是匯美元吧? I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
4.可以請問匯款的原因嗎? May I ask the reason for your remittance?
5.您想要航空信還是電匯,先生? Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?
6.那么你要采用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
7.請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
8.那我就用信匯吧。 Ill take M/T.
9.匯款300英鎊到倫敦,費用為3英鎊。 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.
10.打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎? Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
n. 柄,把手
v. 買賣,處理,操作,駕馭