1.請問支票受款人是誰,夫人? To whom is the check payable, madam?
2.是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
3.您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話? Would you please tell me your phone number so that well ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
4.噢,您的匯款已經到了。 Yes, your money has arrived.
5.好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
6.發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少? How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
7.您想兌換多少? How much do you want to change?
8.請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民幣的匯率是多少,好嗎? Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
9.給你,請查一下。 Here you are , please check.
10.我想把一些英鎊換成人民幣。 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案