Woman: Bookstore is well-known for its high-quality customer service. What is the secret of your success in this area?
Bookstore公司因其高質量的客戶服務而聞名。你在該領域的成功秘訣是什么呢?
Man: Well, firstly our books are delivered fast and any complaints are dealt with by email
嗯,首先,我們的圖書配送速度很快,而且所有投訴都是通過電子郵件處理的,
and what's important is that the email is always answered in a friendly way, with the emphasis on 'the customer is always right'.
更重要的是,我們的員工都用友好的語氣來回復郵件,我們強調“顧客永遠是對的”。
In fact, customers sometimes feel guilty about complaining because Bookstore staff are so helpful!
實際上,顧客有時會對投訴抱有負罪感,因為Bookstore公司的員工都十分樂于助人!
Regular customers are recognised when they go to our website, and we suggest titles to them, based on their previous purchases.
當老顧客訪問我們的網站時,他們會被識別出來。而且,基于他們的購買記錄,我們會給他們推薦一些書。
Woman: Do you think Bookstore offers a better service than its competitors?
你認為,相比于其他競爭對手,Bookstore公司提供了更好的服務嗎?
Man: Well, yes. We'd been in the market for about two years before most of our competitors started so we had a head start
嗯,是的。在大多數競爭對手進入圖書市場前,我們已經在該市場運行2年左右了,因此,我們有領先優勢,
and although some have caught up now, we're still cheaper.
盡管一些競爭對手現在已經追上來了,但我們依然提供更低的價格。
Our book price includes tax and delivery. Most of our competitors' prices don't.
我們的圖書價格包含稅和運費。而大多數競爭對手的價格則并不包括。
But what's more important is that Bookstore has a talented, hard-working staff.
但更重要的是,Bookstore公司有著有才且努力的員工。
As an incentive, everyone's offered shares in the company and this helps to create a sense of ownership.
作為激勵,人人都持有公司股份,這幫助創造了主人翁意識。
We provide a better service because of that.
因此,我們能夠提供更好的服務。
Woman: Thank you, Richard. It was very interesting to talk to you ...
謝謝你,理查德。和你談話十分有趣……