One: Which department has a vacancy at the moment?
一:現在哪個部門有空缺?
Man: Good morning. Maxton Products.
男:早上好。Maxton產品公司。
Woman: Oh, hello. I saw in the paper last week that you’ve got a vacancy for a secretary in your production department.
女:哦,您好。我上周在報紙上看到貴公司生產部門缺一個秘書。
Man: Well, actually that vacancy was in the personnel department but the position's filled now.
男:嗯......實際上是人事部缺秘書,但現在職位已經滿了。
We are looking for a secretary in the sales department, though.
不過,我們銷售部正在找秘書。
Woman: Thanks, but I’m not really interested ...
女士:謝謝,但我不是很感興趣……
Two: How will Dover Tools dispatch the order?
二:多佛工具公司將如何派送訂單?
Man: Purchasing.
男:采購。
Woman: Dover Tools here. About your order -how would you like it sent?
女:這里是多佛工具公司。對于您的訂單-您希望如何發送?
Man: Well, road is probably cheapest, isn't it?
男:嗯......公路運輸可能是最便宜的,不是嗎?
Woman: Yes, but it’ll take 10 days ... is there a rail depot near you?
女:是的,但要10天.......您附近有火車站嗎?
Man: No there isn’t... I suppose you’d better put it on the plane, then ... it’s urgent.
男:不,沒有……我想您最好空運過來,嗯......這很緊急。
Woman: OK - We’ll deliver in 48 hours. Does that suit you?
女:好的,我們48小時后交貨。您方便嗎?
Man: Yes, that’s OK.
男:好的,沒問題。