Woman: Good morning. Sales Department.
早上好。這里是銷售部。
Man: Hello. Could I speak to John White?
你好??梢宰尲s翰·懷特接電話嗎?
Woman: He's not in the office today, I'm afraid.
他今天恐怕不在辦公室。
He's in London for a conference.
他在倫敦開會。
Would you like to leave a message for him?
你想給他留言嗎?
Man: Yes, I think I'd better. This is Patrick Fisher from A & L Systems.
是的,我覺得我最好留言。我是A & L Systems的帕特里克·費舍爾。
I wanted to tell John that the computers he ordered will be arriving tomorrow.
我想告訴約翰,他訂的電腦明天就到了。
Woman: Oh, yes.
哦,好的。
He's been expecting them to arrive this week.
他希望它們這周能到。
Man: Will he be in the office tomorrow?
他明天在辦公室嗎?
Woman: Yes, he should be back.
嗯,他應該會回來了。
It's only a one-day conference.
會議只開一天。
Man: It's just that he'll have to speak to the technician who'll be coming out to see you.
他必須和技術人員交流,你也會見到她。
Her name is Sarah Robbins, she'll be arriving about 10 o'clock and she'll need to be told where to install the computers.
她叫薩拉·羅賓斯,她大概10點到達,需要有人告訴她安裝電腦的地點。
I haven't been given any instructions, and anyway, it's much easier to sort that out on the day.
沒有人給我任何指導,無論如何,到那天再弄是很容易的。
Woman: OK, I'll leave the message on his desk so that he gets it first thing tomorrow morning.
好的,我會把留言放在他桌上,這樣他明天早晨第一眼就能看到了。
Man: If there are any problems, I'll be in the office tomorrow and he can ring me.
如果有任何問題,我明天會在辦公室里,他可以給我打電話。
The number's 55 31 06.
電話號碼是55 31 06。
Woman: OK. Thanks for ringing. Goodbye.
好的。感謝來電。再見。
Man: Goodbye.
再見。