The major change to the new-look company is that we'll be called Open Network - er,
新公司的重大變化是,我們的名字將成為“開放網絡”,
I don't think it'll be too difficult to go from Alpha Networking to the new name.
我認為將阿爾法網絡換成新名字并不難。
There'll also be a new logo, and company colours will change.
我們會有新的標識,公司的顏色也會改變。
There was a lot of discussion about whether to keep the key as the logo,
我們多次討論了是否要把鑰匙作為公司標識。
but it was decided that something different was needed, so instead it'll be a flag.
但是我們認定,我們需要的是另外一種東西,所以公司標識將會是一個旗子。
Now, what about advantages for the staff?
員工將得到什么益處?
After the merger there'll still be opportunities to travel-conferences in Europe, exhibitions in Tokyo, Frankfurt,and so on,
合并后員工仍然會有機會旅行去歐洲參加會議,在東京、法蘭克福、等地方參加展覽。
but there'll also be a staff exchange programme with the Boston office.
但也將有一個與波士頓辦事處的員工交流計劃。
Another thing, of course, is that we'll have to get used to our new identity.
另外一件事情,當然,我們得習慣我們的新身份。
To help us do this, starting next June, there'll be training courses.
為了做到這個,從明年六月開始,我們將會有訓練課程。
We'll be offered product training first, then the following month there'll be corporate training,
我們會先接受產品培訓,然后下個月會有公司培訓,
and after that seminars on work skills. I'm sure these will all be very useful.
那之后還有工作技能講座。我確定這些課程都會很有幫助。
Now, before I go on, does anyone have any questions...
在我繼續之前,誰還有問題...