Man: Eurotrains. How can I help you?
男:歐洲火車,您需要什么幫助?
Woman: Hello. I’m calling from Dent Ltd. I need to book a Paris ticket for one of our managers, for tomorrow.
女:你好。這里是Dent有限公司,我需要為我們的一位經理訂一張明天去巴黎的車票。
Man: Oh yes. At what time?
男:哦,好的。幾點?
Woman: His meeting's at 3pm, so arriving some time before then - perhaps 2.30?
女:他的會議是下午3點,所以要在那之前到——或許2:30吧?
Man: Hmm, the best I could do is one getting in at fourteen twenty which leaves at eleven twenty-nine - would that do?
男:嗯......我能找到最合適的班次就是11:29出發,14:20到——可以嗎?
Woman: Yes, OK. Can you reserve that, for Clive Black?
女:可以,好的。你能幫克萊夫·布萊克預約一下嗎?
Man: Black. . . sure. That train's the two-two-seven. It’s the non-stop express. Will that be in First Class?
男:布萊克......當然。那班火車是227,是直達快車。要一等座嗎?
Woman: Yes, and forward-facing.
女:是的,而且要朝前的。
Man: So, First Class is in Coach B, second from the front, and it’ll be seat 38.
男:那么,一等座B車廂,前排第二個38號座位。
Woman: Right- Can you charge our account in the usual way? I think it’s something like £170, isn’t it?
女:好的-你能像以往一樣記在我們的賬上嗎?我想大概是170英鎊吧?
Man: Actually, there’s a surcharge on the non-stop trains, so it'll come to £190 this time.
男:事實上,直達車有附加費,所以這次要190英鎊。
Woman: OK.
女:好的。
Man: Can you ask Mr Black to collect his ticket and check in no later than 11 o'clock at desk 15a?
男:您能讓布萊克先生在11:00之前到15a柜臺取票,辦理上車手續嗎?
Woman: Sure. Is there a reservation number or something he’ll need?
女:當然。有預約號碼或需要的東西嗎?
Man: Mmm, it’s L P D double 6 2.
男:嗯,預約號碼是L P D 6 6 2。
Woman: And your name, in case there’s any problem?
女:那么你叫什么名字?以防到時有什么問題。
Man: Well, I’m David Gress, but I’m not in tomorrow, so you’d need to ask for Mary Hallett - that's H-A-double-L-E-double-T.
男:嗯......我叫大衛·格雷斯,但我明天不在,所以您要找瑪麗·哈利特——H-A-L-L-E-T-T。
Woman: Thanks very much ...
女:非常感謝......