Woman: I publish my own magazine, and it's very successful.
我出版自己的雜志,它非常成功。
How many people, at just twenty-nine, can say that?
有多少人在29歲的時候可以做到這個?
Well, we have here a young businessman who can - he is James Osmond,
我們這里有一位年輕的商人詹姆斯·奧斯蒙德,
the man behind the magazine Day by Day. Welcome, James.
他是日復一日站在雜志背后的男人。歡迎你,詹姆斯。
Man: Hello.
你好。
Woman: James, did you think this magazine would be so successful, so quickly?
詹姆斯,你有想到這本雜志會這么快成功嗎?
I mean, two years ago, it was just an idea.
我的意思是,兩年前它只是一個想法。
Eighteen months ago, you still hadn't found anyone to provide the finance,
18個月前,你還是沒有找到任何人提供財務支持,
but this week you're celebrating its first anniversary.
但是這周你在慶祝它的一周年紀念日。
Man: No-one is more surprised than me.
沒人比我更驚訝了。
Woman: Two years ago, you weren't even working in the media, were you?
兩年前,你甚至都沒在媒體業工作,對嗎?
Man:I had no experience of publishing or journalism at all.
我沒有任何出版或新聞方面的經驗。