Woman: Also, when we moved into our office we wanted everyone to feel at home.
女:還有,當我們搬進辦公室時,我們希望每個人都有賓至如歸的感覺。
We didn't want everyone to have the same desks and chairs like a school or even to choose from a narrow range.
我們不希望每個人都像在學校一樣用相同的桌椅,甚至不希望他們只能從從狹窄的范圍中選擇。
So, to get it furnished, we gave them the money and let them choose exactly what they wanted.
所以,為了布置設施,我們給了他們錢,讓他們選擇他們想要的。
Man: Brave.
男:真是大膽之舉。
Woman: Not brave. We trust each other! You see, I think there’s only one reason why anybody becomes unhappy at work...
女:并不是大膽,我們互相信任!你看,我認為只有一個原因能讓任何人在工作中變得不快樂…
Man: What’s that?
男:是什么?
Woman: Well, in my experience it’s not pay, it’s when you’re not allowed to make any decisions because you always have to do what the managers say. Your voice isn’t heard.
女:以我的經驗,不是報酬,而是你不被允許做任何決定的時候,因為你總是要按照經理說的去做。聽不到你的聲音。
Man: Personally, it’s filling in forms and filing papers that I hate most.
男人:就我個人而言,我最討厭填表格和歸檔文件。
Woman: Yes, but they're your papers, it’s different isn’t it?
女:的確,但它們是你的文件,是不同的,不是嗎?
Man: True. And now the big day has come, your own magazines produced by your own company.
男:是的?,F在大日子終于來了,你自己的公司制作了你自己的雜志。
Your first two titles tomorrow, both aimed at girls under 16, is that right?
你明天的頭條都是針對16歲以下的女孩,對嗎?
Woman: That’s right, they are just two of the nine we are going to produce in our first twelve months.
女:沒錯,在我們頭十二個月里,這只是我們要制作的九種產品中的兩種。
Man: Well, Sally, best of luck to you and your team tomorrow.
男:莎莉,明天祝你和你的團隊好運。
Woman: Thank you.
女:謝謝。
Man: And now...
男:現在……