Woman: Hello, Production department, can I help you?
您好,這里是生產部門,您需要什么幫助?
Man: This is Bob Black from Planning. Is Sam Wong there?
我是計劃部門的鮑勃·布萊克。請問王山姆在嗎?
Woman: I'm afraid he's out all day on a visit. Can I take a message?
他恐怕一整天都在外面。您需要留言嗎?
Man: Yes, please, if you would. It's about the meeting we scheduled for Wednesday.
嗯,如果您方便的話,請記下。是關于之前計劃好的星期三會議。
Woman: Oh yes, about the new factory site ...
好的,關于新廠址……
Man: That's right. I've just heard from the builder that he can't come on Wednesday. I wonder if we can change the date.
是的。我剛聽建筑人員說,他星期三無法到場。我想知道我們是否可以更改日期。
Woman: That shouldn't be a problem. I'll just look in Mr Wong's diary. Right, I've cancelled Wednesday's meeting.
沒問題。我看看王先生的日記簿。好的,我把星期三的會議取消。
Man: OK, now how's he fixed on Friday ...?
好的,他星期五是怎么安排的……?
Woman: He's got a meeting at nine-thirty but that should be finished by ten-fifteen. What time did you have in mind?
他9:30有一個會議,但它應該在10:15結束。您希望是什么時間呢?
Man: Well, the two of us can come any time that morning, so could we make it 11 o'clock?
我們兩個人在那天上午的任何時間都有空,那我們定在11點?
Woman: That sounds fine.
聽起來不錯。
Man: We want to discuss the new production units, so could you ask Sam to bring his plans with him.
我們想討論新生產單位,您可以讓山姆帶上他的計劃嗎。
Woman: Yes, certainly.
嗯,當然。
Man: Thanks a lot, bye.
十分感謝,再見。