Woman: Good morning - IT here.
早上好,這里是技術部。
Man: Hi, Joanne, it's Dave Proctor here from Personnel.
你好,喬安,我是人事部的戴夫·普羅克特。
Woman: Hello Dave.
你好,戴夫。
Man: Joanne, I've got someone here with me who's just had an interview with us.
喬安,我們這里剛剛面試完一個人。
We're pretty impressed with him and I think he might be the sort of person you're looking for for the programming post.
我們對他印象不錯,我覺得他可能是你們正在尋找那種的編程人員。
Woman: OK. There's nobody around to talk to him at the moment.
好的。現在沒有人能和他談談。
I'll leave a message for Tom, asking him to come over and see you as soon as he gets back.
我會給湯姆留言,讓他一回來就過去找你。
Man: Sure. Could you ask him to bring an application form for your department when he comes?
好的。你可以讓他來時帶一份你們部門的申請表嗎?
This candidate hasn't applied directly to you and I think perhaps he should.
這個求職者沒有直接向你們提交申請,我覺得他可能應該這樣做。
You'd get a lot more information on his relevant experience.
你會了解他的更多相關經驗。
Woman: OK. Is he employed at the moment ...
好的。他現在是任職狀態嗎……
I mean does he need to get away now or can he wait? It might be half an hour or so ...
我的意思是,他需要現在離開還是可以等一會兒?可能需要半小時左右……
Man: Well, he says he can stay for another two hours so there's plenty of time.
他說他可以再等2小時,所以時間充裕。
But he can't wait any longer, as he's got a train to catch.
但他不能等得再久了,因為他要趕火車。
Woman: I understand. We won't keep him waiting that long.
我明白了。我們不會讓他等那么久的。
Now, if you could just give me his name ...
現在,你能否告訴我的他的名字……