Woman: Finance Department.
女:財務部。
Man: Hello, I’m calling from the Pegasus Group. I’ve just received our statement of account and there are some problems.
男:你好,我是Pegasus集團的。我剛剛收到了我們的對賬單,上面有一些問題。
Woman: I’ll need to check our records. Can you give me your name?
女:我要查一下記錄。您能告訴我您的名字嗎?
Man: Martin Farrow - that’s F A double R O W.
男:馬丁·法羅——法羅拼法是F-A-R-R-O-W。
Woman: And your account number? It’s at the top of your statement.
女:您的賬號是多少?在對賬單頂部。
Man: It’s TM 30096.
男:TM 30096。
Woman: And what was wrong?
女:怎么了?
Man:We ordered 28 printers about two weeks ago but you only had 24 in stock so that was all you could deliver to us.
男:大約兩周前,我們訂了28臺打印機,但你們庫存只有24臺,所以只派送給我們24臺。
Woman: Were you charged for 28?
女:你們付了28臺的款嗎?
Man: No, but you hadn’t included the correct discount.
男:沒有,不過你們的折扣弄錯了。
When I spoke to Sales we agreed a 15% reduction. On our statement it’s 12%.
我和銷售人員談過,一致同意降價15%,不過對賬單上顯示是12%。
Woman: I'll look into it. The balance is wrong as well?
女:我等下仔細核對一下,余額也不對嗎?
Man: Yes. It’s 2,575 pounds but that’s with a 12% discount. It should be 2,487 pounds.
男:是的,不對。售價2575英鎊,但有12%的折扣,應該是2487英鎊。
Woman: Can I check your phone number? In the records it’s 840679 extension 854.
女:我想核對一下您的電話號碼,記錄顯示是840679,分機854。
Man: The extension’s 845.
男:分機號碼是845。
Woman: I may need to ring back but we’ll get a new statement posted this afternoon.
女:我可能會給您回電話,今天下午您會收到一份新的對賬單。
Man: Fine. Then I can sort out the payment.
男:好的,然后我就可以結賬了。
If the statement arrives tomorrow - that’s the 15th -you should get the cheque by the end of the month on the 30th.
如果明天收到對賬單,也就是15號,您應該在月底,也就是30號就能收到支票了。
Woman: That’ll be fine.
女:那太好了。