Seven: Where will the woman meet the visitors?
七:這位女士將在哪里會見客人?
Woman: You know these people who want to write about the company?
女:你認識這些想寫關于公司的文章的人嗎?
Man: Yes. You’re meeting them next week, aren't you?
男:認識,你下周要見他們,是嗎?
Woman: Mmm... Where should I take them? The factory perhaps?
女:嗯…我應該帶他們去哪里呢?工廠嗎?
Man: I suppose you'd prefer this office, because it's more comfortable?
男:我想你更喜歡這間辦公室吧,因為它更舒服。
Woman: Well, I did think here, yes or maybe a restaurant somewhere.
女:嗯,我確實想過在這里,要么就是這間辦公室,要么就選個餐館。
Man: I think they'd prefer to see where our products are made.
男:我想他們更愿意看看我們的產品是在哪里生產的。
Woman: OK.
女:好的。
Eight: What does the woman want the man to do?
八:這位女士想讓男士做什么?
Woman: This photocopier’s gone wrong again Bill.
女:比爾,這臺復印機又出毛病了。
I think someone’s used the wrong paper.
我想有人用錯了紙。
Man: Shall I call the engineer?
男:要我給工程師打電話嗎?
Woman: Well, I’ll see if I can fix it myself first.
女:先等一下,我先看看能不能自己修。
But could you do a notice about the paper?
不過你能不能發布一個關于用紙的通知?