One: What time is the man's flight?
一:這個男人的航班是幾點?
Man: Sue, could you change my flight reservation for me?
男:蘇,你能幫我改簽一下我的班機嗎?
I've got an appointment in the morning so I won't be able to leave until after midday.
我上午有個約會,所以我要到下午才能出發。
Woman: Yes, of course. What about the 1:15 flight?
女:當然可以,1:15的航班怎么樣?
You'll get in at 3:30, so you'll be in time the evening meeting.
你3:30就能到,不會誤了晚上的會議。
Man: Thanks - that sounds great.
男:謝謝,聽起來不錯。
Two:Which is the company's new packaging design?
二:哪一個是公司新的包裝設計?
Woman:... so we're going to change our packaging in April, is that right?
女人:…所以我們打算在四月份更換包裝,對嗎?
Man: Yes, it’s goodbye to the old white packets, with the two letter ‘A’s on them.
男:是的,我們要和以前的白色包裝說再見了,上面有兩個大寫字母A 。
Woman: Right, and the new style?
女:好的,新款式是什么樣的?
Man: Well, we’re going to have just a single ‘A’, in black on a grey packet, but with the same style writing.
男:嗯,我們將只在灰色的包裝上保留一個黑色字母A,不過字體風格不變。
Woman: Oh, that sounds good.
女:哦,聽起來不錯。