Oh, talking of speakers, that reminds me, this afternoon there will be a change of speaker.
說到演講者,我想起來了,今天下午的演講者要更換一下。
Alan Smith will substitute for Sue Kennedy, who unfortunately is unwell.
艾倫·史密斯將代替不巧身體不適的蘇·肯尼迪。
Same times, but the room will also change, from 600 to 610.
時間不變,但房間會從600號改為610號。
Well, I'd just like to say ... Oh yes ... one more thing. Don't forget to collect your complimentary video from the conference office.
嗯,我想說的是,對了,還有一件事。記得從會議室領取免費贈送的視頻,
You can drop in there any time throughout the afternoon. It's a preview of our new advertisements.
下午去領就可以。那是我們新廣告的預告片。
I would draw your attention especially to Film 3.
請留意觀看第三個片子。
Quite a few surprises. Should be good.
會給你帶來不小的驚喜,很不錯的。
So that's it, I think. It's been a highly successful conference this year - as always.
就是這樣了,今年的會議像往年一樣非常成功。
So with my thanks to all concerned for the arrangements and my thanks to you all for contributing, I look forward to meeting you individually tonight at the party
感謝所有參與會議安排的人,感謝你們做出的努力,我期待今晚在聚會上與你們單獨相見。
which starts at 8pm in the Garden Room.
聚會于晚上8點在花園房舉行。
And I hope to see you all in Birmingham next year!
我希望明年在伯明翰再見到你們!