Man: Well, the company always tried for residential courses at weekends before.
這家公司以前經常嘗試周末的住宅課程。
Woman: I gather that wasn't popular.
我猜這種方式不受歡迎。
Also, the managers I spoke to weren't keen to come into work even earlier for training sessions.
此外,與我交談過的經理們甚至不愿意為參加培訓課程提前上班。
Man: Mm. Well, if we start off with a series of full-day events during work time, I think that'd be best.
好吧。我們可以從工作時間的一系列全天活動開始,我認為這是最好的方式。
Woman: Yes, sessions early in the morning would be too short- we wouldn't achieve much.
早上的課程時間太短了-我們不能實現太好的效果。
Man: OK, we'll propose that.
好的,我們會提議這個計劃。
Woman: Did you discuss when we'd start?
你和他們談論了課程開始的時間了嗎?
Man: I suggested March - I'd have liked to get this contract underway before the end of our financial year,
我建議的時間是三月份-我希望在我們財政年度結束前就開始執行這個合同,
and we're already quite booked up from the end of May onwards.
而且從五月底開始,我們的課程都訂滿了。
Woman: Don't they have a big launch coming up in the first week of April?
他們不是在四月的第一周有一個大型的發布嗎?
Man: Yes, they said March will be hectic,
是的,他們說三月份開始有些匆忙,
so as soon as the launch is over and they've had a week to clear up would fit in best.
所以發布一結束他們會有一周的時間整理工作,然后再開始培訓課程就最好了。
Woman: OK. So what needs to be done next? Shall we put together a proposed schedule?
好的。下一步我們需要做什么呢?我們要擬定一個日程安排嗎?
Man: Mm, we'll need to do that soon.
我們很快就需要做這件事了。
For now, we've got to get on with devising a survey to go out to everyone included in the programme.
就目前而言,我們必須著手設計一項調查,讓參與培訓課程的所有人都參與其中。
We can start working on costings to send to their senior management as soon as we've done that.
設計好調查后,緊接著我們就可以計算課程花費,然后發送給他們的高級管理人員。
Woman: OK, let's just...
好的,讓我們...