Next, we need more support staff, so sales people can spend more time selling.
其次,我們需要更多的支持人員,這樣銷售人員可以在銷售上花更多的時間。
What do you think?
你覺得呢?
Yes, ideally.
是的,道理上沒錯。
But we 'll never get an increase in staffing levels though.
但是我們的員工數量永遠不會增加。
You 're right.
你說的對。
There's already a policy of cuts through natural wastage.
因退休或辭職而導致人才流失的政策已經出臺。
There's no point trying to change it.
試圖改變這個政策是沒有意義的。
You know Sarah, in Accounts?
你認識會計師莎拉?
She wants a new job, and she's too good to lose.
她想要一份新工作,她是個人才,不能失去。
Maybe she could be transferred.
也許可以調她過去。
And Accounts have just upgraded their software, so they probably do not need all their staff.
而且,會計部門剛剛升級軟件,所以他們可能不需要所有的員工。
There might be other people too.
也許其他人也有這樣的問題。
Then let's propose that.
那么這算一個。
Now shifts.
現在,我們換一個。
You wanted to raise this, Fiona?
你想提這個問題,菲奧娜?
Oh yes.
噢,是的。
The Quality Control records show that since the night shift was introduced,
質量控制記錄顯示,自有了夜班以來,
it's had a very high percentage of defective items that have to be rejected.
次品比例升高。
We need to reduce the figure.
我們需要減少這個數字。
I think it's because some people who used to work only on day shifts do not like working at night.
我想這是因為,過去只上白班的一些人不喜歡在晚上工作。
Yes, several supervisors have noticed the resentment.
是的,一些主管已經注意到了員工的不滿。
I think it 'll die down of its own accord.
我想員工的情緒會逐漸平復的。
But Fiona, the problem you mentioned is normal with night shifts.
但是菲奧娜,你提到的問題在上夜班的時候是正常的。
We can not do much about it.
我們對此無能為力。