At least we should look into it.
至少我們應該調查一下。
I agree.
我同意你的觀點。
OK.
好的。
Next time then.
下次吧。
Now Jamie, you wanted to bring up communication.
杰米,你想提議溝通。
Yes. I know that senior management takes communication very seriously,
是的。我知道高級管理人員非常重視溝通,
and encourages things like phoning and emailing customers to get feedback on products,
鼓勵給顧客打電話和發電子郵件的方式來獲取產品反饋,
and using the intranet so all the staff know about vacancies, new policies, and so on.
在內聯網公布職位空缺、新政策等等,進行內部招聘。
But some basic things are not adequately dealt with.
但一些基本問題沒有得到完全解決。
The purchasing officers are always complaining that it's too long before they 're told about sales orders.
采購人員總是抱怨,他們得知銷售訂單的時間太晚了。
It would help if we had a communications officer.
如果我們有個通訊員就好了。
But we can suggest improvements to any of the departmental heads.
但我們可以向部門領導提出建議。
I agree with Fiona.
我同意菲奧娜的看法。
If a position is created with that particular responsibility, it signals that communication is taken seriously.
如果有專門的人負責這個工作,就表明人們重視交流。
Well the company does take it seriously.
公司確實很重視這一點。
So if we do not signal that ourselves, maybe we should propose that one of the senior managers takes it on.
因此,如果我們自己不說的話,或許我們應該建議由高級經理承擔這樣的工作。
it's worth trying. Yes. Right.
值得嘗試。對的。
Well that's everything for today.
好了,今天就到這里。
Thank you both very much.
非常感謝二位。