I hope you don't mind me leaving a recording, but something has cropped up and Julia and I have had to go off to head office,
我希望你不介意我要離開,有些事需要處理,茱莉亞和我得去總部,
so we can't speak to you in person.
所以我們不能當面和你談。
We've finalised our plans for the management training day we're putting on for Standford's on the seventeenth of next month,
我們已經確定了下個月17日為Standford管理培訓日,
so could you take the necessary action, please.
所以你能采取必要的行動嗎?
The most urgent thing is to contact the venue, that's the Swan Hotel,
當務之急是聯系場地,天鵝賓館,
and get them to provide a camcorder as well as the video recorder and TV we've already booked,
讓他們提供一臺攝像機以及我們已經預定的錄像機和電視機,
as ours isn't working and I don't think we can get it fixed in time.
因為我們的壞了,我想不能及時修好。
And at the same time,
與此同時
because we've rethought how to run the first workshop,
我們重新思考了一下如何召開第一個研討會,
we won't be needing the OHPs after all, so you might as well cancel those.
我們不需要投影儀,所以你可以把它們撤掉。
Oh, and when you send the programme to the participants,
哦,當你把節目發給參與者時,
could you point out that the case study we've already circulated to them is for the discussion slot:
你能告訴他們,我們分發的案例研究是為了討論的時候用:
otherwise I'm sure half of them will forget to take it with them.
否則我肯定他們中有一半人會忘記帶。