Three:Where do the company plan to advertise their new product first?
三:公司計劃把廣告首先投放在哪些地方?
Man:So, how shall we launch our new cosmetic range? Peter suggested a cinema campaign again.
那么,我們如何推出新的化妝品系列呢?彼得建議再舉辦一次電影宣傳活動。
Woman:It worked last time!
上次活動反響不錯!
Man:True, but I'm keen to try something different.
這樣沒錯,但我想嘗試些不一樣的東西。
I know TV commercials are expensive but I'm sure they'd pay for themselves in increased sales.
我知道電視廣告很貴,但我相信我們的銷售額會增加的。
Woman:Okay, let's do that. We could try some magazine ads later perhaps.
好,就按這樣說的做吧,也許以后我們可以嘗試一些雜志廣告。
Four:Why was the conference cancelled?
四:會議為什么取消?
Woman:So they've cancelled the conference. I suppose it's all part of the cost reduction exercise.
他們取消了會議,我想這是為了削減成本吧。
Man:Actually, I understand it's because very few people can get time off to go to it.
事實上,就我知道的是因為能抽出時間參加的人很少。
Woman:Oh that's a shame. Oh, and I heard that the hotel we normally use is closed. Didn't that affect the decision?
哦,太遺憾了,哦,我聽說我們通常住的旅館關門了,我們的決定會不會受到影響?
Man:Definitely not.
絕對不會。