John? George Lever here. I'm calling from Tokyo.
約翰,在嗎?我是喬治·利弗,這里是東京。
We've discussed the technical problem and as a result we've had to change the specifications of one of our machine tool components, so I'm ringing with the details.
我們已經討論過技術問題,結果是我們不得不改變機床部件的規格,所以我打電話來詢問細節。
The reference for the part is XJ nineteen it's on page twenty-eight of the manual.
這部分參考手冊28頁的XJ19。
Now the length won't change that'll still be eight hundred and five millimetres.
目前長度不變,仍然是850毫米。
But we're reducing the width slightly, from two hundred and six to two hundred and two millimetres.
但是我們稍微減少了下寬度,從206毫米降到202毫米。
And we're changing the combination of materials too, which will affect the weight.
材料的組合也做了改變,選材會直接影響到重量。
So it'll weigh a hundred and fourteen instead of a hundred and ten milligrams. OK?
是一百一十四毫克而不是一百一十毫克,對嗎?
This'll all be in my report of course, but I thought I should let you know as soon as possible.
當然,我會在報告中體現出來,但我想我應該盡快讓你知道。
We'll set up the line as soon as I get back that's the fourth of May, and we'll aim to start production on the seventh.
5月4日回來我們就開始建立生產線,然后打算7號正式生產。
That'll allow everyone time to get ready for it.
這樣每個人都有時間準備。
Will you call back if there are any queries? Ring Ken Inoue, that's I-N-as in night, O-U-E.
如果有任何疑問,請致電Ring Ken Inoue,I-N-O-U-E。
He's the new Design Manager so he makes the decisions this end.
他是新上任的設計部經理,所以這方面由他來決定。
He's on eight-one-double six-three-zero-three.
電話是8166303。
That's till two thirty your time. Thanks. Bye.
你在兩點半給他打電話,謝謝,再見。