Fifteen
十五
Woman: Business consultancy is one of the most competitive areas in the service sector.
商業咨詢是服務業中最具競爭力的領域之一。
Huge fees are charged to the customers, but the customers have huge expectations in return.
向客戶收取高額費用,但反過來客戶的期望回報也很大。
This has led to a growing feeling of disillusionment - 'What do these people do that we couldn't do for ourselves?'
這導致了一種越來越強烈的幻滅感——“這些人做了什么事是我們不能自己做的?”
Well, here we have a uniquely creative consultancy company that produces revolutionary ideas for projecting a corporate image to the outside world.
我們是一家獨特創意咨詢公司,提供向外界展示公司形象革命性的想法。
Their methods are startling, but they certainly get results.
其方法令人吃驚,但確卓有成效。
Sixteen
十六
Man: Some of us can remember the days when a visit to the supermarket was no fun.
我們還記得那些去超市不開心的日子。
If you needed information, there was never an assistant in sight.
需要信息時,你卻找不到人咨詢。
And when you did find one, they knew less than you.
找到了,他們又了解的比你少。
Well, that time is long past, and the seminar I watched recently at our award-winning supermarket was a revelation.
嗯,那是很久以前的事了,我從最近看到的獲獎超市研討會上得到一些啟示。
It endeavoured to keep sales assistants up-to-date with information about food technology,
該超市努力使銷售助理了解有關食品技術的最新信息、
how to access product information on the store intranet, and so on.
如何訪問商店內部網上的產品信息,等等。
And that's what gave this supermarket its edge.
這就是該超市的優勢所在。