In December, we accepted a very large contract which we all knew would mean everyone having to do extra hours,
12月,我們接了一個大單子,我們都知道這意味著每個人都要加班,
whether here or at home, to fulfil it.
無論是在這兒還是在家里,我們都得完成。
I realise that your particular circumstances make this very difficult to deal with,
我知道你有特殊情況,很難辦,
but that's also true of many of your colleagues.
但我們許多同事都是這樣。
I'm afraid I'm going to have to say that I can't do anything about it at the moment.
恐怕目前我無能為力。
If I did, everyone else would suffer.
如果我這樣做了,其他人會受到影響。
I've been thinking about what you said about the hospitality committee.
我一直在想你說的關于接待委員會的事。
I completely agree with you that the arrangements they made for the annual conference last year were most inadequate and so, like you,
我完全同意你的看法,去年他們準備年會很不充分,所以,和你的想法一樣,
I think it'd be a very bad idea to repeat them.
我認為再讓他們來做的話是一個非常糟糕的主意。
However, I also think you should he very careful how you say this to the senior management.
不過,我也認為你在對高管說這些的時候要非常小心。
In my opinion, it's not worth risking your career over something as minor as this.
在我看來,不值得為了這樣的小事而拿你的事業冒險。