Woman: Hello, James, do sit down.
你好,詹姆斯,請坐。
Right, as you know, our Nottingham centre has had a significant drop in income over the last few months.
你也知道,過去的幾個月,我們諾丁漢中心的收入大幅下跌。
In fact, it's doing much worse than our other British centres, for reasons we haven't really been able to get to the bottom of.
事實上,它比我們在英國分部的業績差很多,我們還沒有弄清原因。
The situation is now pretty worrying, and even if immediate action is taken, I don't expect Nottingham to return to profitability this year.
目前形勢非常令人擔憂,即使立即采取行動,我也不認為今年諾丁漢會盈利。
Now, it seems to me we have two options facing us:
現在看來,我們面臨兩種選擇:
the first is to see if we can create a strategy to keep the operation going, and the second is to close it down completely.
第一個是看看我們是否能想好策略來維持運營,第二個是完全關閉諾丁漢。
What's your feeling about it?
你對此有什么看法?
Man: Closing it down would be a disaster.
關閉諾丁漢將是一場災難。
You know, when there was a situation like this in the European division,
你知道的,歐洲分部也出現過這種情況,
they turned it around with a special promotion which worked very well.
他們通過一個特別的促銷活動扭轉了局面,效果很好。
Do you remember this time last year, when we thought we'd have to sell some of the French centres?
你還記得去年的這個時候嗎?當時我們想賣掉法國的一些中心。
Well, now they're doing well and we didn't even have to spend any extra money on them, either.
現在他們做得很好,我們甚至不需要在上面投入額外的資金。