141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。
143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷售得那么好。
144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。
145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。
146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?
150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?
152 We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。
153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?
154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。
155 How soon can you have your product ready?
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?
156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。
157 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?
158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什么相信產品是安全的?
159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。
160 Why don't we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
adj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的
n.