121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
關于產品一事讓我向你說明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。
139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
n. (水、氣、電)流,趨勢
adj. 流通的