101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
請你盡量放慢說話速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
116 Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
119 We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。
adj. 秘密的,值得信賴的,機密的