61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什么時候洽談生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
68 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提
n. 專利,特許
adj. 專利的,顯著的