日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第151期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 提利昂(08)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

“Mace Tyrell, Paxter Redwyne, and Doran Martell are wed to younger women likely to outlive them.

“梅斯·提利爾、派克斯特·雷德溫和道朗·馬泰爾都娶了年輕姑娘,一時半會插不進去,

Balon Greyjoy’s wife is elderly and failing,

只有巴隆·葛雷喬伊的老婆年老體衰。

but such a match would commit us to an alliance with the Iron Islands, and I am still uncertain whether that would be our wisest course.”

透過聯姻,能贏得鐵群島的支持,但我還在猶豫這樣的結合是否明智。”

“No,” Cersei said from between white lips.

“不,”瑟曦蒼白的嘴唇結結巴巴地支吾著,

“No, no, no.”

“不,不,不……”

Tyrion could not quite suppress the grin that came to his lips at the thought of packing his sister off to Pyke.

想到姐姐要被送去鳥不生蛋的派克島,提利昂簡直掩飾不住內心的狂喜。

Just when I was about to give up praying, some sweet god gives me this.

贊美諸神,它們畢竟聽見了我的祈禱。

Lord Tywin went on.

泰溫公爵渾不理會地繼續,

“Oberyn Martell might suit, but the Tyrells would take that very ill.

“奧柏倫·馬泰爾本可考慮,可如此一來又會冒犯提利爾。

So we must look to the sons.

所以,算來算去,

I assume you do not object to wedding a man younger than yourself?”

目光得盯住小字輩,你不會在意嫁給年輕男人吧?”

“I object to wedding any—”

“我不會嫁給任何男——”

“I have considered the Redwyne twins, Theon Greyjoy, Quentyn Martell, and a number of others.

“我考慮過雷德溫的孿生子、席恩·葛雷喬伊、昆廷·馬泰爾,以及其他十來個候選人。

But our alliance with Highgarden was the sword that broke Stannis.

但從根本上說,助我們打敗史坦尼斯、保住王位的,乃是與提利爾的聯盟,

It should be tempered and made stronger.

應該對它加以鞏固。

Ser Loras has taken the white and Ser Garlan is wed to one of the Fossoways,

現而今,洛拉斯爵士披了白袍,加蘭爵士和佛索威家成親,

but there remains the eldest son, the boy they scheme to wed to Sansa Stark.”

只剩一個選擇,那就是他們計劃用來迎娶珊莎·史塔克的長子。”

Willas Tyrell.

維拉斯·提利爾。

Tyrion was taking a wicked pleasure in Cersei’s helpless fury.

從瑟曦無助的怒火中,提利昂感到邪性的歡樂。

“That would be the cripple,” he said.

“這家伙是個殘廢,”他指出。

Their father chilled him with a look.

父親冷冷一眼讓他閉了嘴。

“Willas is heir to Highgarden, and by all reports a mild and courtly young man, fond of reading books and looking at the stars.

“維拉斯是高庭的繼承人,根據各種情報來看,還是個溫和有禮的青年,喜好讀書和觀星。

He has a passion for breeding animals as well, and owns the finest hounds, hawks, and horses in the Seven Kingdoms.”

此外,他有繁殖動物的興趣,養了七國上下最為優良的獵狗、獵鷹和駿馬。”

A perfect match, mused Tyrion.

真是絕配,提利昂歡快地想,

Cersei also has a passion for breeding.

瑟曦在“繁殖”那方面也有興趣。

He pitied poor Willas Tyrell, and did not know whether he wanted to laugh at his sister or weep for her.

可憐的維拉斯·提利爾,等見到我姐姐,真不知他該哭還是該笑。

“The Tyrell heir would be my choice,” Lord Tywin concluded,

“綜合各種因素,巴隆大王和提利爾的繼承人是兩大目標,”泰溫公爵總結,

“but if you would prefer another, I will hear your reasons.”

“如果是我,會選擇后者。”

“That is so very kind of you, Father,”

“您真是太好心了,父親,”

Cersei said with icy courtesy.

瑟曦帶著冰冷的禮數說。

“It is such a difficult choice you give me.

“好一個艱難的選擇。

Who would I sooner take to bed, the old squid or the crippled dog boy?

要跟我上床的,不是老烏賊,便是殘廢的狗崽子?

I shall need a few days to consider.

好,好,請給我幾天時間考慮。

Do I have your leave to go?”

我可以走了嗎?”

You are the queen, Tyrion wanted to tell her.

你是太后,笨蛋,提利昂想對她說,

He ought to be begging leave of you.

他才該來請示你。

“Go,” their father said.

“走吧,”父親說,

“We shall talk again after you have composed yourself.

“等你冷靜下來,我們再談。

Remember your duty.”

記住自己的責任。”

Cersei swept stiffly from the room, her rage plain to see.

瑟曦迅速離開房間,怒氣顯而易見。

Yet in the end she will do as Father bid.

她奈何不了父親。

She had proved that with Robert.

從前在與勞勃的婚事上,已經證明了這一點。

Though there is Jaime to consider.

但詹姆是個危險因素。

Their brother had been much younger when Cersei wed the first time;

瑟曦初次結婚時,哥哥還年輕,

he might not acquiesce to a second marriage quite so easily.

如今卻決不會輕易接受姐姐再婚的事實。

The unfortunate Willas Tyrell was like to contract a sudden fatal case of sword-through-bowels,

不幸的維拉斯·提利爾很可能將面臨死亡威脅,

which could rather sour the alliance between Highgarden and Casterly Rock.

接下來就是高庭和凱巖城聯盟瓦解,刀兵相見。

I should say something, but what?

呃,我該說點什么嗎?

Pardon me, Father, but it’s our brother she wants to marry?

對不起,父親,我老姐想嫁的其實是我老哥?

“Tyrion.”

“提利昂。”

He gave a resigned smile.

他聽天由命地一笑,

“Do I hear the herald summoning me to the lists?”

“司儀宣我出場了?”

“Your whoring is a weakness in you,”

“愛搞妓女,是你最大的弱點,”

Lord Tywin said without preamble,

泰溫公爵不加掩飾地說,

“but perhaps some share of the blame is mine.

“這點我也有責任。

Since you stand no taller than a boy, I have found it easy to forget that you are in truth a man grown, with all of a man’s baser needs.

由于你身材跟小孩似的,就不把你當成年男子看待,不考慮你的性需求,這是我的過失。

It is past time you were wed.”

總的來說,你長大了,該結婚了。”

I was wed, or have you forgotten?

我結過婚,你忘了嗎?

Tyrion’s mouth twisted, and the noise emerged that was half laugh and half snarl.

提利昂扭扭嘴唇,爛鼻子呈現出半是嘻笑、半是咆哮的怪相。

“Does the prospect of marriage amuse you?”

“提起結婚,令你如此興奮?”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
mild [maild]

想一想再看

adj. 溫和的,柔和的

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 劍,刀

 
rage [reidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,風行
v. 大怒

 
helpless ['helplis]

想一想再看

adj. 無助的,無依靠的

 
mace [meis]

想一想再看

n. 釘頭槌,狼牙棒 n. 權標,執權標者 vt. 向

聯想記憶
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 禮貌,好意,恩惠

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 過失,責備
vt. 把 ... 歸咎于,

聯想記憶
scheme [ski:m]

想一想再看

n. 方案,計劃,陰謀
v. 計畫,設計,體系

聯想記憶
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,嚴酷的,荒涼的,光禿禿的 ad

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片www | 天天干天天干天天干 | 日韩一级av毛片 | 免费在线观看黄 | 国产伊人网| 亚洲精品网站在线观看 | 久久午夜剧场 | 一区视频在线 | 一级片免费视频 | 日本视频在线播放 | 久久久亚洲天堂 | 伊人免费 | 国产成年妇视频 | 97久久久| 色综合天天综合网天天狠天天 | 亚洲国产日韩在线 | 久久久久久久91 | 欧美久久久久久久 | 色片在线| 天天综合视频 | 老司机午夜免费精品视频 | 日韩欧美国产成人 | 黄色小视频免费观看 | 久久精品国产77777蜜臀 | 手机成人在线视频 | 超碰成人在线观看 | 国产精品日韩在线 | 亚洲影视一区 | 日韩成人小视频 | 久久国产99 | av片免费看 | 国 产 黄 色 大 片 | 日韩精品极品 | 亚洲精品www | 亚洲福利影院 | 看毛片网站 | 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区 | 三上悠亚一区二区 | 九九热在线观看视频 | 91最新视频 | 久久久久蜜桃 |