日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第150期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 提利昂(07)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

“No,” said Tyrion,

“當然能。”提利昂道,

“I fear a trap.

“怕只怕其中有詐。

Littlefinger is subtle and ambitious.

小指頭既狡猾又有野心,

I do not trust him. Nor should you.”

我不信任他,你也別信任他。”

“He won Highgarden to our side …” Cersei began.

“他為我們贏得高庭的支持……”瑟曦開口。

“… and sold you Ned Stark, I know.

“……還把奈德·史塔克賣給了你。

He will sell us just as quick.

沒錯,我很清楚他的行徑,只要有利可圖,他會同樣迅速地出賣我們。

A coin is as dangerous as a sword in the wrong hands.”

錢財和刀劍都不能交到這種人手中。”

His uncle Kevan looked at him oddly.

凱馮叔叔不以為然,

“Not to us, surely.

“我們蘭尼斯特不是史塔克。

The gold of Casterly Rock …”

你就放心接任大臣一職吧,凱巖城的金子……”

“… is dug from the ground.

“……縱然多,但都是從地里辛辛苦苦挖出來的。

Littlefinger’s gold is made from thin air, with a snap of his fingers.”

而小指頭的錢似乎能憑空誕生,只需指頭輕輕一撮。”

“A more useful skill than any of yours, sweet brother,”

“是啊,親愛的弟弟,他的本領比你高超許多喲。”

purred Cersei, in a voice sweet with malice.

瑟曦用怨毒的甜美口吻說。

“Littlefinger is a liar—”

“小指頭是個騙子——”

“—and black as well, said the raven of the crow.”

“——和你一樣。烏鴉還嫌八哥黑。”

Lord Tywin slammed his hand down on the table.

泰溫公爵猛地一掌拍在桌子上。

“Enough! I will have no more of this unseemly squabbling.

“夠了!無休無止地爭吵,你兩個就不覺得丟臉嗎?

You are both Lannisters, and will comport yourselves as such.”

都是蘭尼斯特家的人,給我注意點風度!”

Ser Kevan cleared his throat.

凱馮爵士清清喉嚨。

“I would sooner have Petyr Baelish ruling the Eyrie than any of Lady Lysa’s other suitors.

“讓培提爾·貝里席統治鷹巢城,總比萊莎夫人其他追求者要好。

Yohn Royce, Lyn Corbray, Horton Redfort … these are dangerous men, each in his own way.

約恩·羅伊斯、林恩·科布瑞、霍頓·雷德佛……哪個不是野心勃勃,

And proud.

驕傲難馴?

Littlefinger may be clever, but he has neither high birth nor skill at arms.

小指頭固然狡猾,但出身寒微,武藝不精。

The lords of the Vale will never accept such as their liege.”

想想看,谷地諸侯決不會接受他作為主君,明爭暗斗不就在眼前?”

He looked to his brother.

他望向哥哥,

When Lord Tywin nodded, he continued.

待泰溫公爵點頭后,便又續道,

“And there is this—Lord Petyr continues to demonstrate his loyalty.

“而且——培提爾大人的忠誠必須得到獎勵。

Only yesterday he brought us word of a Tyrell plot to spirit Sansa Stark off to Highgarden for a ‘visit,’

昨天,他剛把提利爾家打算誘騙珊莎·史塔克前往高庭‘拜訪’,

and there marry her to Lord Mace’s eldest son, Willas.”

然后就地由梅斯大人的長子維拉斯迎娶的計劃通報我們。“

“Littlefinger brought you word?”

“小指頭通風報信?”

Tyrion leaned against the table.

提利昂朝前傾身,

“Not our master of whisperers?

“我們的情報總管反而不知?

How interesting.”

有趣,真有趣。”

Cersei looked at their uncle in disbelief.

瑟曦則輕松地說:

“Sansa is my hostage.

“珊莎是我的人質,

She goes nowhere without my leave.”

未經我允許,她哪兒也去不了。”

“Leave you must perforce grant, should Lord Tyrell ask,” their father pointed out.

“只要提利爾大人開口,你根本無法阻止,”父親指出,

“To refuse him would be tantamount to declaring that we did not trust him.

“拒絕就是不信任,

He would take offense.”

不信任構成冒犯。”

“Let him. What do we care?”

“冒犯就冒犯,有何打緊?”

Bloody fool, thought Tyrion.

真是個豬腦袋,提利昂心想。

“Sweet sister,” he explained patiently,

“親愛的姐姐,”他耐心解釋,

“offend Tyrell and you offend Redwyne, Tarly, Rowan, and Hightower as well,

“冒犯提利爾就等于冒犯雷德溫、冒犯塔利、冒犯羅宛和冒犯海塔爾。

and perhaps start them wondering whether Robb Stark might not be more accommodating of their desires.”

他們或許將開始盤算,羅柏·史塔克會不會更合自己胃口呢?”

“I will not have the rose and the direwolf in bed together,” declared Lord Tywin.

“玫瑰想和冰原狼同床,門都沒有,”泰溫公爵宣布,

“We must forestall him.”

“我們得先發制人。”

“How?” asked Cersei.

“怎么做?”瑟曦問。

“By marriage. Yours, to begin with.”

“通過聯姻。從你開始。”

It came so suddenly that Cersei could only stare for a moment.

這話來得如此突然,瑟曦楞了半晌,

Then her cheeks reddened as if she had been slapped.

隨后臉像挨了巴掌似地紅起來。

“No. Not again. I will not.”

“不,我不要再婚,不……不。”

“Your Grace,” said Ser Kevan, courteously,

“太后陛下,”凱馮爵士彬彬有禮地說,

“you are a young woman, still fair and fertile.

“您還年輕,美貌依然,豐饒多產,

Surely you cannot wish to spend the rest of your days alone?

總不能下半輩子獨守空閨吧?

And a new marriage would put to rest this talk of incest for good and all.”

況且您一旦再婚,就能終結那些有關亂倫的無恥濫言。”

“So long as you remain unwed, you allow Stannis to spread his disgusting slander,”

“你多當一天的寡婦,就是多給史坦尼斯一天誹謗的機會,”

Lord Tywin told his daughter.

泰溫公爵告訴女兒,

“You must have a new husband in your bed, to father children on you.”

“你得有個新丈夫,生下新孩子。”

“Three children is quite sufficient.

“三個孩子已經足夠。

I am Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, not a brood mare!

我是七大王國的太后,不是專司生產的母馬!

The Queen Regent!”

攝政王應該自己做主!”

“You are my daughter, and will do as I command.”

“你是我女兒,必須照我的意思做。”

She stood.

她站起來,

“I will not sit here and listen to this—”

“我不會坐在這里聽——”

“You will if you wish to have any voice in the choice of your next husband,”

“你當然要聽,如果還想在丈夫的選擇上有發言權的話,”

Lord Tywin said calmly.

泰溫公爵平靜地說。

When she hesitated, then sat, Tyrion knew she was lost, despite her loud declaration of,

盡管姐姐高聲叫囂,但提利昂明白她已經輸了。她猶豫片刻,又坐下來,

“I will not marry again!”

“我決不再婚!”

“You will marry and you will breed.

“你必須再婚,也必須生子,

Every child you birth makes Stannis more a liar.”

每生一個孩子,就是扇史坦尼斯一記耳光。”

Their father’s eyes seemed to pin her to her chair.

父親的眼神似乎將女兒釘在椅子上。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展開,傳播,散布,鋪開,涂撒
n.

 
loyalty ['lɔiəlti]

想一想再看

n. 忠誠,忠心

聯想記憶
sufficient [sə'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 足夠的,充分的

聯想記憶
offense [ə'fens]

想一想再看

n. 過錯,冒犯,觸怒,犯規,犯罪,進攻

 
offend [ə'fend]

想一想再看

vt. 犯罪,冒犯
vi. 令人不適,違反

 
mace [meis]

想一想再看

n. 釘頭槌,狼牙棒 n. 權標,執權標者 vt. 向

聯想記憶
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 劍,刀

 
grant [grɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 授予物,補助金; 同意,給予
n. 財產

 
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒絕
n. 垃圾,廢物

聯想記憶
disbelief [.disbi'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 不相信,懷疑

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日本| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线观看 | 天天综合永久入口 | 国产91在线视频 | 天天干狠狠干 | 一级黄色录像片 | 天海翼一区| 国产1级片| 一级特黄妇女高潮 | 日韩黄色影院 | 午夜久久久 | 国产超碰在线观看 | 日本激情视频 | 日产毛片 | 九九色综合 | 美女福利视频 | 天天干天天操天天插 | 久久国产精品99久久人人澡 | 国产精品综合网 | 天天躁日日躁bbbbb | 一本久 | 四虎最新地址 | www.久草| 欧美性爽 | 国产又黄又爽视频 | 亚洲视频免费看 | 一区二区免费视频 | 亚洲成人三级 | 日韩一级av毛片 | 日本国产视频 | 日韩新片王网 | 久久久久久国产精品 | 午夜国产在线 | 操碰在线视频 | 国产精品久久一区 | 日本美女一级片 | 在线免费观看日韩av | 黄色午夜| 欧美日韩在线一区二区 | 超碰人人在线 | 亚洲天天操 |