So, people in different places celebrate Valentine's Day a little differently.
因此,不同地方的人慶祝情人節的方式略有不同。
They may celebrate it at a different time of the year.
他們可能會在一年中的不同時間慶祝情人節。
They may give gifts or greeting cards.
他們可能會贈送禮物或賀卡。
They may write a special note to many people or to only one person.
他們可能會給很多人或只給一個人寫一封特別的短箋。
But there is a common idea in all of these actions.
但在所有這些行動中都有一個共同的想法。
Valentine's Day is a time to think about the people around you.
情人節是一個關心你周圍的人的日子。
It is a time to think about the people you love.
情人節是一個關心你愛的人的日子。
It is a time to think about how these people influence your life—how they make it better.
情人節是一個思考這些人如何影響你的生活——他們如何讓你的生活變得更好的日子。
How do you feel when someone says 'I love you' to you?
當有人對你說“我愛你”時,你有什么感覺?
It is important for people to feel loved.
讓人們感受到愛是很重要的。
But often, we do not express our love for the people around us.
但通常,我們不會向我們周圍的人表達我們的愛。
So, Valentine's Day offers you the perfect chance to tell a person how much you value them.
因此,情人節為你提供了一個絕佳的機會,讓你告訴別人你有多么珍視他們。
Tell your wife how much you love her.
告訴你的妻子你有多愛她。
Tell your parents or children how wonderful they are.
告訴你的父母或孩子他們有多棒。
Tell your friends how much you like to see them.
告訴你的朋友你有多想見到他們。
Sharing our love with people is a very good thing to do.
與人分享我們的愛是一件非常好的事情。
Christians believe that no other person can show as much love as God.
基督徒相信,沒有人能像上帝一樣表達出如此多的愛意。
In fact, they believe that God is love!
事實上,他們相信上帝就是愛!
And the Bible says that it is important for people to show their love for one another. It says:
《圣經》上說,對人們來說,彼此表達愛意是很重要的。上面寫道:
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God."
“親愛的弟兄阿,我們應當彼此相愛。因為愛是從神來的?!?/p>
At Spotlight, we encourage you to share your love for other people this Valentine's Day.
在重點報道節目,我們鼓勵你在這個情人節分享你對他人的愛。
Family, friends, and lovers are all important in our lives.
家人、朋友和愛人在我們的生活中都很重要。
They should know how much we love them.
他們應該知道我們有多愛他們。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載