Can You Hold Me
能否握緊我
It feels like a tear in my heart
感覺就像是心中滯留的淚水
Like a part of me is missing
仿佛自身漸漸瓦解不見
And I just can't feel it
而我卻感受不到
I've tried and tried
曾嘗試了一遍又一遍
I did
真的盡力了
Tears on my face I can't take it
淚水在我臉上無法拭去
If lonely is a taste then it's all that I'm tasting
若孤獨也有滋味那么這便是我正品嘗的苦澀
Do you hear my cry?
你可有聽到我的呼喊
Can you hold me?
你能否握緊我?
Can you hold me in your arms?
能否將我擁入你的懷里?
Just wrap me in your arms
把我攬入你的臂膀
I don't wanna be anywhere else
我不想到別處去
Take me from the dark
把我帶出深淵,遠離黑暗
I can't make it myself
我無法獨自逃離此地
Put your arms around me
用你的臂膀環繞我
Let your love surround me
讓你的愛將我包圍
I am lost
我已迷失
I am lost
陷入茫然
If I don't have you
若我沒有你(你能否擁抱我?)
I don't have anything
我便一無所有