buzzed 微醉
If you just drink a little bit, then you might only get buzzed.
如果你只喝一點的話,你可能只會感到一點微醉。
Do you like feeling a little buzz?
你喜歡微醉的感覺嗎?
tipsy 微醉
I get a little tipsy after a few drinks.
喝了幾杯后我變得有點醉了。
I'm starting to feel it.
我感覺酒精有點上頭了。
drunk 喝醉
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了嗎?
drunk as a skunk 酩酊大醉
When John arrived here last night, he was drunk as a skunk.
當John昨晚抵達的時候,他醉得不省人事。
blasted 大醉
He had ten bottles of beer last night. He was blasted!
他昨晚喝了十瓶啤酒,醉到不行。
pissed 大醉
He was pissed after a few drinks at his friend's party.
在朋友的聚會上喝了幾杯之后喝醉了。
hammered 醉得不省人事
That man got hammered!
那個人醉得不省人事。
wasted 喝到爛醉
We're getting wasted tonight at the party.
我們今晚要在派對上喝到爛醉。
intoxicated 喝高了,陶醉
driving while intoxicated 醉酒駕車
I'm intoxicated by your beauty.
你的美貌讓我為之傾倒,陶醉。