不用客氣
You're quite welcome.
You're so welcome.
You're very welcome.
You're most welcome.
No problem.
Thanks for the help today.
今天謝謝你的幫助。
No problem, I enjoyed helping you.
不客氣,幫助你我很樂意。
It's my pleasure. / My pleasure. / Pleasure. 這是我的榮幸。
Thank you for sharing with us.
謝謝你與我們分享這些。
My pleasure.
不客氣,我的榮幸。
No worries. 沒事,不客氣。
Thanks for bringing it here.
謝謝你把它帶過來。
No worries. It's nothing.
不客氣,這沒什么的。
No big deal. 沒事,小事一樁。
Thank you for helping me put up the fence.
謝謝你幫我把圍欄裝好。
No big deal.
不客氣,舉手之勞。
Sure. 不客氣。
Thank you for stopping by.
謝謝你過來。
Sure.
不客氣。
Sure thing. 不客氣。
Thank you for thinking of me.
謝謝你想到我。
Sure thing.
不客氣。
Don't mention it. 不用謝。
Thank you for washing my car.
謝謝你幫我洗車。
Don't mention it.
區區小事,不足掛齒。
Of course. 不用謝。
Thank you for sending me the link.
謝謝你把鏈接發給我
Of course.
不客氣。
It was the least I could do. 這是我能做的最起碼的事。
Thank you for watching my dogs while I was away.
謝謝在我不在的時候,幫我看狗。
It was the least I could do.
我應該的。