But the race is on to learn their unique lessons before it is too late.
關鍵是對研究他們獨特的經驗,以免為時太晚。
There's a pressing need to study these cultural habits
迫切需要研究這些文化習慣,
that have led to this longevity phenomenon before it disappears.
在這些長壽現象消失前去做。
I mean, anthropologists could be out of a job in a couple of generations
我是指,人類學家可以為后代出一份力,
because we're all getting this homogeneous culture
因為我們都有著相同的文明,
where we're all eating the same foods
我們吃著相同的食物,
and local traditions and knowledge is being lost
本地傳統和知識已經消失,
and unless we try to preserve some of these traditions,
除非我們努力保護這些傳統,
then... then we WILL lose it for ever.
那么,否則,我們會永遠失去這些東西。
Bye-bye! Bye-bye!
再見,拜。
I might have to go study the Sardinians.
我認為必須去研究撒丁人。