Today, we're gonna focus on the iPod mini.
今天,我們要聚焦iPod mini。
Now the iPod mini is what all of our competitors have their sights focused on. Why?
如今,我們所有的競爭對手都把目光集中在iPod mini上。為什么呢?
Well, it's obvious, because the iPod mini is the most popular MP3 player in the world.
很明顯,因為iPod mini是世界上最受歡迎的MP3播放器。
It's the most popular iPod and that makes it the most popular MP3 player in the world.
它是最受歡迎的iPod,這使它成為了世界上最受歡迎的MP3播放器。
So that's the one everybody's focused on.
所以這是每個人都關注的產品。
Well, today, we're going to do something pretty bold.
而今天,我們要做一些大膽的事情。
Today, we're going to replace it. We're going to replace it with something new.
今天,我們要取代它。我們要用新的產品來取代它。
Now let's go back to the beginning.
現在讓我們回到一開始。
Because we started this all with a thousand songs in your pocket, right?
我們最開始的時候是想讓你的口袋里能有一千首歌,對吧?
We started it with the original iPod.
我們是從初代iPod開始的。
And then we carried a thousand songs in your pocket over to the iPod mini.
然后我們把上千首歌裝在了你的口袋里,一路發展到了iPod mini。
Now we're going to replace the iPod mini with a new player, an entirely new ground-up design.
現在,我們要用一款新的播放器來取代iPod mini,一款完全嶄新的產品。
That also has a thousand songs in your pocket, and it's called the iPod nano.
同樣還能讓你的口袋里有一千首歌,它的名字叫做iPod nano。
The iPod nano is the biggest revolution since the original iPod.
iPod nano是自初代iPod以來最大的改革。
A lot of people have worked so hard on this over the last many many months.
在過去這些月來,很多人都為此付出了很多努力。
And it is my privilege to show it to you now.
現在我很榮幸向你們展示它。
A thousand songs in your pocket, the iPod nano.
讓你的口袋里有一千首歌的iPod nano。