Mandy Moore on Family, Love & Making Music
曼迪·摩爾談家庭、愛情和音樂創作
On NBC’s hit series This Is Us, Mandy Moore, 36, took on a heart-wrenching story line this season when her character, Rebecca,was diagnosed with early-stage dementia.
在美國全國廣播公司的熱播劇《我們這一天》中,36歲的曼迪·摩爾在這一季講述了一個令人心碎的故事,她所飾演的角色麗貝卡被診斷患有早期癡呆癥。
The emotional turn has made her all the more appreciative of her husband of almost two years, Dawes front man Taylor Goldsmith, 34, and their time together isolating at home.
情感上的轉變讓她更加感激與她相伴近兩年的丈夫,34歲的道斯樂隊主唱泰勒·戈德史密斯,以及他們隔離時在家共度的時光。
How did you prepare to play Rebecca as she faced dementia?
當麗貝卡患上癡呆癥時,你是如何做好準備去扮演她的?
I threw myself head first into watching documentaries, listening to podcasts.
我先是埋頭看了些紀錄片,聽播客。
I found a book by a man named Greg O’Brien,who’s in the throes of Alzheimer’s.
我找到了一本名叫格雷格·奧布萊恩的人寫的書,他患有阿爾茨海默氏癥。
I carried his book like it was my Bible on set.
我拿著他的書,就像拿著《圣經》一樣。
What’s life been like for you during the pandemic? I’m a married woman, but I don’t have children.
你在疫情流行期間的生活是什么樣的?我是已婚婦女,但我沒有孩子。
We have kitties and doggies, but they’re a little bit less needy, so I’m able to steal away time for myself.
我們有小貓和小狗,但它們不那么需要我,所以我可以多花點時間在自己身上。
Sometimes I’ll walk outside, sometimes it’s the bath.
有時我會去外面散步,有時會泡個澡。
Or having a glass of wine or lighting a candle and doing nothing.
或者喝一杯酒,點一支蠟燭,什么都不做。
I kind of give myself the space to define whatever self-care means to me in that moment.
我給了自己一些空間,來定義在當下那個時刻,照顧自己對我來說意味著什么。