This changes everything.Dany rose abruptly.
一切皆已改變。丹妮猛然起身。
Screeching, her dragons uncoiled and spread their wings.
她的龍一邊尖叫一邊松開尾巴展翅飛離。
Drogon flapped and clawed up to the lintel over the archway.
卓耿拍拍翅膀、爬上拱廊的橫梁,
The others skittered across the floor, wingtips scrabbling on the marble.
另外兩只掠過地面,翅尖刮在大理石上。
Before, the Seven Kingdoms were like my Drogo’s khalasar,
從前,七大王國就像卓戈的卡拉薩,
a hundred thousand made as one by his strength.
在領袖的強力統御下萬眾一心。
Now they fly to pieces, even as the khalasar did after my khal lay dead.
如今,它們也將像卡奧死后的卡拉薩,分崩離析。
The high lords have always fought.
大貴族們總是沉溺于權力的游戲中,爭斗不休。
Tell me who’s won and I’ll tell you what it means.
誰家獲勝,我都能預測形勢的變化。
Khaleesi, the Seven Kingdoms are not going to fall into your hands like so many ripe peaches.
卡麗熙啊,七大王國不會像成熟的桃子一樣落入您手中。
You will need a fleet, gold, armies, alliances—
您需要艦隊,需要金錢,需要軍隊,需要同盟——
All this I know.She took his hands in hers and looked up into his dark suspicious eyes.
這些我都知道。她拉起他的手,深深望進他疑慮的黑眼睛。
Sometimes he thinks of me as a child he must protect,
在他眼中,我有時是個需要他保護的女孩,
and sometimes as a woman he would like to bed, but does he ever truly see me as his queen?
有時是個他想要睡的女人,他可曾真正將我視為他的女王?
I am not the frightened girl you met in Pentos.
我已經不再是你在潘托斯遇見的那個驚惶失措的女孩了。
I have counted only fifteen name days, true …
沒錯,我只經歷了十五個命名日……
but I am as old as the crones in the dosh khaleen and as young as my dragons, Jorah.
但是,喬拉,我也像多希卡林的老嫗一般年長,像我的龍一樣年輕。
I have borne a child, burned a khal, and crossed the red waste and the Dothraki sea.
我懷過一個孩子,燒過一個卡奧,穿越了紅色荒原和多斯拉克海。
Mine is the blood of the dragon.
我體內流著真龍的血脈。
As was your brother’s,he said stubbornly. I am not Viserys.
和您哥哥一樣,他固執地說。我和韋賽里斯不一樣。
No,he admitted. There is more of Rhaegar in you, I think, but even Rhaegar could be slain.
我指的不是他,他解釋,而是雷加。但您別忘了,即便雷加也難免一死。
Robert proved that on the Trident, with no more than a warhammer.
勞勃在三叉戟河上,只憑一把戰錘就證明:
Even dragons can die.
真龍也有克星。
Dragons die.She stood on her toes to kiss him lightly on an unshaven cheek. But so do dragonslayers.
真龍會死。她掂起腳尖,輕吻他未曾修刮的臉頰。但屠龍者也會。