Well, good morning to all of you.
各位早上好。
And let me, first of all, congratulate what you have demonstrated right now an agility in transforming yourself.
首先,請允許我對你們在改造自己的過程中所表現出的敏捷性表示祝賀。
You looked a little bit dark, a little bit gray.
你們看起來有點暗,有點灰。
You look fantastically transparent and full of beautiful umbrellas in the back.
你們看起來非常透明,背后還有很多漂亮的雨傘。
And thank you chairman for introducing the rain.
另外還要感謝主持人介紹下雨。
It is a great honor to return to IIT and celebrate together.
很榮幸回到伊利諾伊理工大學和各位一起慶祝。
I would like to thank President Anderson for his kind invitation.
我要感謝安德遜校長的誠摯邀請。
To thank faculty members, board members, students, parents, grandparents, family members.
要感謝各位教職員工、董事會成員、學生、各位父母、祖父母和家人。
And I would like to thank you for your patience and warm welcome.
還要感謝你們的耐心和熱情歡迎。
Let me start with a full disclosure.
接下來我要從一個充分披露開始。
Back many years ago, I was indeed a member of the international advisory council of IIT,
許多年前,我確實是伊利諾伊理工大學國際咨詢委員會的成員,
but this is not the reason why I want to disclose fully.
但這不是我想充分披露的原因。
Fully disclosure of my highly personal interest in today's ceremony.
充分披露我個人對今天典禮的最高熱情。
I am the proud mother of one of the 2,591 graduates whose accomplishments are being recognized today.
我是一位自豪的母親,我的孩子也是今天被認可的2591名優異畢業生中的一員。
And as an immensely proud mum... as an immensely proud mum,
作為一位非常自豪的母親...作為一位非常自豪的母親,
I would like to extend a special welcome to all families and friends who are joining this wonderful commencement exercise.
我要特別歡迎所有參加這次精彩畢業典禮的家人和朋友。
It's a joyous moment for all of us.
這是我們所有人的快樂時光。